About the Patient and Family Advisory Council
The Patient and Family Advisory Council helps shape current and future services by helping to:
- Cultivate respectful partnerships between patients and families, who will work with leadership and staff.
- Strengthen communication between patients, families, leadership, and staff.
- Channel information and concerns from patients and families to PRMC leadership and offer effective solutions.
- Offer education and training throughout the organization and community.
- Provide input for clinical programs and operational issues that affect patients and families.
Candidates should possess:
- A positive approach.
- Enthusiasm about PRMC’s mission.
- Ability to work in partnership with others whose background, experience, and styles may be very different from your own.
- Have the ability to share experiences constructively.
Interested in becoming a member?
Please contact the PRMC Marketing and Public Relations Director at (620) 450-1444.