Enhancing Mobility and Quality of Life
The Occupational Therapy department at PRMC assists people of all ages referred by their doctor. Our individualized approach enhances mobility, confidence, and quality of life. We aim to empower everyone to attain independence and maximize their capabilities, regardless of any disabilities they may have.
Occupational therapy services
- Various modalities
- Orthosis fitting and training
- Adaptive device and compensatory techniques training
- Wheelchair positioning and adaptation
- Hand therapy
- Ergonomics assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations and work reconditioning
- Sensory integration
- Lymphema management of the upper and lower extremities
- Disability analysis
For more information, please call (620) 450-1443, or 1-888-900-PRMC (7762).